Website Usage Terms and Conditions
The term us or we refers to the owner of the website.
The term you refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
We reserves the right to change the price on any item at any time. Item(s) availability is subject to change at any time as well since we are always buying and selling collectibles and are not always able to up-date the current inventory which is presented on our website. Please keep this in mind when inquiring about any item and remember that our website is always accepting vintage collectibles for consignment as well.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
IMPORTANT: Terms Of Sale
All payment must be in US funds. All prices on merchandise for sale on our website are in US Denomination. Presently, we accept the following forms of payment:
- Bank Transfers
- Cashiers Check
- Electronic Transfer Funds (ETF)
- Certified Money Orders
- Bank Wire Transfer
- Email Transfers
Funds must clear before merchandise is shipped out.
- All certified comic books that are graded and encapsulated by a completely independent 3rd party grading company, such as CGC or CBCS, will NOT be returnable and all sales are final.
- All non-certified raw comic books will be graded to the best of abilities according to overstreet standards.
- Items can be returned by contacting us within 7 days of receiving the items by specifying the reason of return.
- Upon receiving the items back in the SAME EXACT condition as they were sent out, a full refund excluding postage will be issued.
- Time payments are offered on higher value items.
- This must be pre-arranged with us before purchasing an item(s).
- All time payments must be accompanied with a non-refundable deposit of 20% of the full purchase price of the item(s).
- Length of time payment interest or other details will be determined depending on the value of the item(s). Interest free time payments will be available.
- Late payments will be subject to a 1% per month of the unpaid balance owed by the buyer.
For further information or any other questions, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you ASAP.
POSTAGE HANDLING & INSURANCE
- Postage will vary according to location, weight of package and insurance.
- There will be NO additional cost on packaging.
- All deliveries will require a signature.
- No deliveries to PO. Box. All Deliveries will be shipped directly to the purchaser’s address.
Consent for Collection, Use and Disclosure
Purposes for Collecting Personal Information
We collect and use personal information for the following Identified Purposes:
- To understand customer needs regarding our services.
- To develop and provide our web site and our products and services for our customers.
- To fulfill your requests for products, services or information.
- To communicate with customers and site visitors, when necessary, and to inform customers of upgrades, as well as of other products and services available.
- To allow customers to access limited-entry areas of our site.
- To personalize some of our services and products for you and to deliver targeted advertisements and offers.
- To protect the services, products or rights of – including but not limited to the security or integrity of our website.
- To identify and resolve technical problems concerning our site, products and services.
We also uses personal information in an aggregate form (i.e., not individually attributable to you) for its business analysis, operational, marketing and other promotional purposes.
Limiting the Collection of Personal Information
We limits our collection of personal information to only that information which is necessary for the Identified Purposes. We do not direct our site to, nor does it knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of thirteen.
Disclosure, Processing and Retention
We do not sell, rent or disclose your personal information to anyone else.
We will use reasonable efforts to protect customers
We use double opt-in process to add interested website visitors to our email list. We follow this double opt-in process to confirm and then reconfirm by sending you a confirmation email to ensure that you are interested in receiving our newsletters and promotional emails. This is in alignment with the CAN-SPAM Act. All our newsletter and promotional email provides you with the option to unsubscribe and change your subscription options. We should not be held liable for any damage or law suits arising in connection with the subscription service offered on this website. Please read our terms and conditions before you sign up for our services.